Thursday 29 July 2010

Birthday Cake: Peppa Pig Cake

It's my friends daughters 2nd birthday on Saturday so i got another cake order...yey! Another one for the portfolio! I've been worried about it all week, especially we're off to a festival tomorrow and thought i'd be ridiculously short for time!

I've done it though and to be completely honest...it's not bad!! Didn't take me that long either!!

Here's a pic for you to enjoy (try not to laugh...Peppa pig is ridiculous looking to begin with! Two eyes on one side of her head? Really?)


1 comment:

  1. Well Katie can I just start by saying a massive massive thankyou for doing such a fantastic job with the peppa pig cake, im sure everyone would agree that it looks amazing!!! It was a huge hit at the party and Isabel absolutely loved it!! Not only did it look the part it tasted fab too -So keep an eye out for the next order because Im certain KatieSooCakes will be a very busy bunny!!!!
    Thanks again - Melanie Howell (dont have a google account so cant log in myself!!)

    ReplyDelete