Friday 23 July 2010

A depressing Cake Friday!

No cake today...very upsetting. I can see the disappointment in the eyes of my colleagues...I'm so sorry peeps!

I'm a bit skint and to be honest i was quite comfy on the sofa last night...under my dressing gown (where has summer gone) watching Mock The Week. Feel bad about it...and to be honest would like some cake...but never mind!
Very exciting news though...drum roll please...I've got my second cake order...yippee!
I'm not sure if I'm being a bit too brave though...she wants one in the shape of Peppa Pig..eeek!
When i did my nephews 2nd birthday cake at least he was a member of my family and has to love me unconditionally...i don't want to ruin a poor child's birthday...oh the nerves!!



Should be fine though...I'm feeling pretty confident...how hard can it be? Tune in next Thursday to find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment